What you can do with “Set-LinuxVM”:
1) Unattended IP, Hostname and DNS configuration for Linux VMs.
2) Automatic Linux integration components installation.
3) Support for Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, Fedora, Redhat and Suse.
4) Automatic CPanel installation for Redhat and Centos.
5) Linux VM Template support (Use Skip for EnableLIC switch).
6) Hyper-V support! You don’t need SCVMM to use this script.
7) Multiple Hyper-V and SCVMM host support.
8) Automatic Emulated NIC to Synthetic NIC support.
9) Don't need internet connection (SSH etc.) or additional VM changes.
10) Custom Answer File support. You can execute your own scripts.
Download is here, instructions on installation you find here.